Introducing a new online guide to help get you out of the house and into exploring the Tucson Mountains and the Sonoran Desert.
TUCSON, AZ, November 19, 2020 /Neptune100/ — In January 2021, a new travel website, www.ExploreTucsonMountains.com, officially opens, offering visitors and residents a comprehensive resource to find unique attractions and outdoor adventures in the Tucson Mountains and Sonoran Desert.
The Tucson Mountains has a rich history of Native American culture, Spanish explorers, and western lore. Plus, it has been a picturesque western backdrop in over 400 movies and TV shows. Today, it is a popular destination for out-of-town visitors and local residents because of its attractions and a wide variety of activities for the outdoor enthusiast. This new comprehensive website enables users to quickly find fun and adventure just a short drive from downtown Tucson. The website profiles:
• Unique Attractions: AZ-Sonora Desert Museum, Saguaro National Park-West, San Xavier Mission, and many lesser-known but must-see attractions.
• Outdoor Activities: More than 150 hiking/biking trails, horseback riding, rock climbing, hunting, birding hotspots, fishing, golf, and more.
• Out of the Ordinary Adventures: Skydiving, hot air balloon rides, helicopter rides, ATV rentals, abandoned mines, Indian petroglyphs, and more.
• Food and Spirits: Steak houses, family-owned Mexican restaurants, craft breweries, and a search tool to over 50 tasty places to eat and drink.
• Catch Some Shuteye: Bed and breakfasts, resorts/hotels, dude ranches, RV/tent camping, and a search tool to over 40 West Tucson hotels.
Plus an Event Calendar, Wildlife Photo Gallery, Trail Cam Video Gallery, Historical Timeline, Movie Film Locations, Online Store, and 100+ fun activity ideas.
“This is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!”
“Really like the trail cam videos!”
“Tons of info and easy to navigate!”
www.ExploreTucsonMountains.com is published by a retired reference book publisher and longtime resident of the Tucson Mountains.